Friday, August 9, 2013

The Rest of My Preseason Wk 1 Picks!

Well folks, I didn't do so hot on the opening night of preseason picks.  I am currently 3 and 3.  Oh why did I pick the Rams?  The Browns will be up and coming this year, Brandon Weeden had a good game & finally some O-line protection.  The Niners-Broncos game I have to catch up on, but it looked like a close, tough defensive battle from what I saw.  The Ravens demolished Tampa, so maybe the doubters will give Baltimore a chance?  I watched the Bengals beat up on Atlanta, and while I wasn't surprised by Cincinnati's win, I just didn't expect the Falcons to look quite so anemic on opening (albeit preseason) night at home.  



Anyway, here's my picks for the rest of Wk 1 Preseason:

Lions over Jets
Pats over Eagles
Dolphins over Jags
Panthers over Bears
Vikings over Texans
Saints over Chiefs
Packers over Cardinals
Cowboys over Raiders
Giants over Steelers
Colts over Bills


Oh, and by the way, here's my latest video:  an in-depth analysis by yours truly in Canton AND my tag-team identical cousin, Azul Frog in Oakland!!!:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuYx4MfoJFU

That's it for now!  Enjoy your football weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment